|Company:||JP Morgan Chase|
|Categories:||JP Morgan Chase Jobs|
|Vice President Jobs|
Collections Manager, VP - Chase Auto Finance, Houston, TX
As a Collection Manager in Chase Auto Finance you will be responsible for:
- Full management responsibilities for an automotive portfolio: Indirect Retail and Lease, Direct and E-Commerce.
- Manage a growing staff of supervisors, exempt and non-exempt collection staff in the Southwest Region.
- Maintain and control loan loss and delinquency to meet or exceed plan for the region.
- Review of high risk, high balance delinquent accounts.
- Schedule personnel and over-time as needed.
- Review and control of daily collection reports.
- Set and monitor departmental objectives.
- Set and monitor individual objectives.
- Aid in developing operational procedures.
- Support upper level management initiatives and involve subordinates.
- Interview and hire employees as needed.
- Ensure high morale within the department.
- Update and enhance procedures within the department
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 5+ years collection management experience
- Auto experience highly desireable
- Thorough knowledge of relevant federal/state regulations and FDCPA
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of collections and/or due diligence
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong Leadership skills
- Motivational, Administrative and Decision making skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Expense Management experience
- Strategic Planning skills
- Excellent analytical ability
JPMorgan Chase offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V